Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hanson??

Do u guys think the nickname is gonna be suit to me?

I have been wondering for so long that the name is suit to me?
some people may heard in the wrong way when i'm intro myself with calling this name
they may think: " hello, u call urself handsome? look at the mirror la..."
i got to explain!!!
gosh, it is pronounced as " han-son", which is not handsome at all
( mayb guys will feel like the person is expecting people calling him in the wrong way)
BUT, what is popped in my mind that the pronunciation of "Hanson" is heard sounds familiar with my real name "Hann Wen"
do u guys agree?
it is acceptable right?
but i prohibit myself of getting this name
so, it is look like i'm getting trouble in "the kind of process" that selecting a nickname
use this or choose for the others?
however, the purpose for getting a nickname is because of providing an easier way to call and remember
when we step into our career
is that necessary when u intro urself to more and more people
i totally agree with the necessity of getting a nickname
but i'm not used to it
i'm not dare to use it
i feel weird? or worried about the respond?
but that is supposed to non of others' business right?

i still cannot pass my kastam...XD



p/s 1: a vy small matter, but try to shout ur feedback!!

p/s 2: my first time writing in English, it may take some time to improve. U can do the correction, but dun SHOOT me!! XD
 

3 comments:

  1. Haha. Nvm, there are thousands of Hansons who are not handsome. I think it's nice =) Ci

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...no worries dude....it is just ok and feel free to use the name~it does suit you...
    the thing is do not care of what people said...if you do care,you will never be succeed in ur life...gambateh~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeap,agree v ci and suang!! u r worried too much mr hanson!!! ahaa~ by the way, u have a very handsome voice rite??

    ReplyDelete