Sunday, July 17, 2011

NZ2

another 2 weeks
a lot of things happened make my life so uncertain
I've been frustrated with the situation
think of giving up, fly back to Malaysia
but.... be tough, stay tough
it is not necessary i am making myself suffer at here
to be very honest I haven't start to enjoy my journey
my life here everyday is worried about money, jobs, accommodation & transportation
and especially the most important thing---> food
but it is worth

since i decided to come Auckland
there is no reason for me to say regret
what i can do is only moving forward
save some money, and enjoy the life
i know it is impulse, didn't planned well make our life suffer
but we gain experience

i'm starting to accept it
thou i can't say i am very enjoy at this moment
i know what i suppose to do is making my life being stable
that will be the easiest way to save money
we should look for more opportunity
but it is definitely not now
how will be going in these few months
i cannot imagine
it is the point i make my journey so interesting
i learned that people who never learn in their life

p/s: i try to search out this pretty nice view
      then i will feel won't regret of coming here






















i didn't take any photo since i am in Auckland
how sad is it? ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment